Worst Person in the World

Matt Drudge. Now and forever Matt Drudge.

Don’t go to his site because his above-the-logo headline features a graphic photo of the dead body of Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens.

Drudge is an unforgivably horrid little man.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Libya and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • zirgar

    I can’t tell you how much I would loooove to debate Matt Drudge with my fists

    • drsquid

      He’s actually very helpful. F’rinstance, he was very helpful in creating a target for my bat with his hat.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Take a number!

  • bphoon

    Matt Drudge is the person that made Andrew Breitbart possible. He’s an amoral, self-centered jerk-off.

  • Ned F

    That’s reason #851 I have never, and will never go to Drudgeworld.

    Speaking of above the banner things, is anyone else seeing this weird ad for “Trigger the Vote” , sponsored by the NRA Freedom Action Foundation? Up there at the top?

    • Brutlyhonest

      Ned, adblock plus on firefox will take care of that for you :)

  • villemar

    He supports the terrorists who did this by showing their handiwork.

    And I bet Drudge is the first to whine about photos of the returning coffins of our dead soldiers in the news….but the body of an Ambassador who served the country selflessly for over 20 years….he’s fair game. Drudge is pure scum.

    • ninjaf

      An Ambassador is not a real ‘Merican…he/she wants to apologize instead of bomb those who might trespass against REAL ‘Mericans.

  • Spectricide

    That pic made the tcot rounds hours ago. The nuts don’t fall far from the tree over there.

  • willpen

    The anger that I fell towards the right today is even more than I normally feel. I can usually temper my anger with an understanding that this is just who they are. But the audacity of Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin and the other war mongering bastards, has put me over the top today. Their desperation is showing but I can feel no solace when I have to go to my facebook page to see people who I respect actually liking Mitt and Sarah’s response to this.

    I could only sit and stare in disbelief finally realizing that these were all good people that have just been lied and manipulated so much that they no longer even know what to think or feel. I have to believe this if I am ever going to be able to get passed this. They are all wedge issue voters who may be against abortion or pro religion or whatever the fuck these right wing bastards are trying to lie and sell this week.

    I just need to SCREAMMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!11

  • Victor_the_Crab

    There’s still plenty of worthy candidates for that title, Bob. Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, Bozell, Coulter, etc., are but a few turd pellets that come to mind.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Limpballs deserves a (dis)honorable mention today for his remark that Al Qaeda “gave up bin Laden to make Obama look good”.

  • bleedingheartliberal6

    At 8:27 pm EST, I we nt to foxnews.com…..sme picture right there in your face! You didn’t even have to scroll down! F- ing A- holes! They r trying to inflame their Bubba base. What tools!,