Worst Persons in the World

via WCVB in Boston — watch Senator Scott Brown’s senior campaign staff lead whooping chants and tomahawk chops as they mock Elizabeth Warren and her supporters.

Brown’s deputy Chief of Staff Greg Casey and Constituent Service Counsel Jack Richard, and GOP operative Brad Garrett are pictured in the video, NewsCenter 5’s Janet Wu confirmed.

“It is certainly something that I don’t condone,” said Brown when asked about the video. “The real offense is that (Warren) said she was white and then checked the box saying she is Native American, and then she changed her profile in the law directory once she made her tenure.”

Scott Brown doesn’t condone their actions but he does agree with everything they were conveying. Good to know.

I’m sure if you took the way-back machine to the early 1800s you would find Brown’s staff’s doppelgangers behaving similarly just before or after slaughtering the natives for their lands.

For the record — I’m just as Cherokee as Elizabeth Warren is, and I’m a very white person. In fact, I’m as Cherokee as the Chief of the Cherokee Nation who is himself 1/32 Cherokee. Nearly two hundred years after the Trail of Tears there aren’t many people left with more blood in them than that.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Worst Persons and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • zirgar

    Yeah, except in this case the actions and the meanings (what his people are conveying) are inseparable. In fact, you only derive the meaning from the actions, like when I extend both of my middle fingers to all the idiotic right wingers out there.

  • Ipecac

    In a way, I’m relieved that Scott Brown is so clueless that he would use the opportunity to pile on more stupidity and racism. Had he handled this well, it might have been a plus for him. Nice job, Scott.

  • roxsteady

    Well Ash, both, you and Chief Bill John Baker have some very famous company…a gentleman by the name of WILL ROGERS!

    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/2012/09/really_scott_brown.php?ref=fpblg

    I think Warren is not only Cherokee but also Delaware, both through the one grandmother. This stunt by Brown’s staff is so juvenile and outright disgusting.

  • Draxiar

    Scott is just pissed because he got whipped by Elizabeth in the debate.

    Side Note: I’ll be proudly casting my vote for her come election time wishing that everyone on this site could also vote for her.

    I am torn between a desire to dismiss these juvenile ass-scraps for the pathetic clumps of putrescent scum they are, trusting that thinking people will be utterly repulsed by the hateful bigotry and obvious stupidity here displayed, and the desire to beat them to the ground and stomp on their heads until their fucking eyes pop out.

    /conflicted

  • rob black

    “As you know, I think what you’re referring to is the fact that professor Warren claimed she was a Native American, a person of color — And as you can see, she’s not.” – Scott “Towels” Brown
    Here in “not-OK”, almost everyone has some American Indian in their blood line. My great grandfather on my mothers side was full Cherokee, which would make me??…and I am about one shade darker than Edgar Winter. As a child my hair was actually white..and darkened to blond as I grew older.
    Now days, we only have a few living Okies to be proud of: Bill Hader, The Flaming Lips., Olivia Munn (drool…oh god so proud of her!)….and Elizabeth Warren!!
    Go kick that pretty boy’s ass Elizabeth….nail his “perfect hair” scalp on the wall of your new Senate office!

    (cranky post aimed at Moderator deleted for being hasty)

    [Still think it must have been Ashby up to no good. That fucker is always trying to start trouble]

    WTF is going on with the commenting here? They appear, they disappear…
    I get cranky, thinking I’ve been censored, and then the censored post reappears and my cranky bitching vanishes.

    I was gettin’ ready to run up one side of Bob and down the other side of Cesca, but now I’m just confused.

    Must be fuckin’ Ashby’s fault.

    (see above)

    Clifford Worley: You’re Sicilian, huh?
    Coccotti: Yeah, Sicilian.
    Clifford Worley: Ya know, I read a lot. Especially about things… about history. I find that shit fascinating. Here’s a fact I don’t know whether you know or not. Sicilians were spawned by niggers.
    Coccotti: Come again?
    Clifford Worley: It’s a fact. Yeah. You see, uh, Sicilians have, uh, black blood pumpin’ through their hearts. Hey, no, if eh, if eh, if you don’t believe me, uh, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, uh, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are niggers.
    Coccotti: Yes…
    Clifford Worley: So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin’ with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That’s why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it’s absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. Now this…
    [Coccotti busts out laughing]
    Clifford Worley: No, I’m, no, I’m quoting… history. It’s written. It’s a fact, it’s written.
    Coccotti: [laughing] I love this guy.
    Clifford Worley: Your ancestors are niggers. Uh-huh.
    [Starts laughing, too]
    Clifford Worley: Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a nigger, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-nigger kid… now, if that’s a fact, tell me, am I lying? ‘Cause you, you’re part eggplant.

    • Draxiar

      “True Romance” if I recall correctly…

      • Lazarus Durden

        You do. :)

    • mrbrink

      “You whiteys screaming about miscegenation, and you done watered down every race you had.”

  • gescove

    That’s not a tomahawk chop. That’s a hammer nailing the coffin shut on Brown’s re-election chances.

  • JackDaniel07

    I do believe that there is a silver lining here with this story, and Brown’s campaign overall. Lately I’ve been hitting the fact that Obama is creaming Romney by 28pts in the state Romney governed, the state that loves the healthcare he gave them but apparently doesnt love him. Naturally, the reply I most often get is “ahhh Massachusetts is a blue state anyway”. But, if that was truly the case – if politics were truly that cut and dry – then truck drivin marble mouthed sausage model Brown shouldn’t be anywhere near elite well spoken book readin vagina having WhatsHerName…but somehow even Scott Brown’s STUPID ASS can make a race out there but Willard can’t get his Dockers on over his loafers

  • Lazarus Durden

    I have some Cherokee blood in me. Not enough to be considered a member of the tribe, but if you looked at my father you’d never guess it. His mother and father were white as could be, but he looked Native American, black hair, darker shade of skin tone, the whole nine and I doubt he had enough blood to be in the tribe but you’d never know by looking at him.

    So Scott Brown can take his “look at her” and fuck off. Racist.