11 Questions. 11 Non-Answers.

Watch Mitt Romney ignore questions about his stance on FEMA funding over 10 times.

If you happen to notice that much of what Romney can been seen packing into the truck at his “relief event” is shrink-wrapped, that’s because he bought it at Wal Mart.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Epic Fail and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • D_C_Wilson

    Is Romney serious about defunding FEMA? I think a better question is:

    Is Romney serious about governing?

    I’ve seen no evidence to support the idea that he is serious about taking on the actual responsibility of commander-in-chief.

    • muselet

      If elected, Mitt Romney would sound a lot like Bill McKay: “What do we do now?”

      –alopecia

  • stacib23

    I noticed the lazy bastard only picked up one thing at a time – one box of diapers, one shrink-wrapped half box of canned goods, etc.

      That wasn’t laziness, it was his trying to milk every possible chance to be seen being “charitable”.