Another Big Bird

Artist – Bill Day

In other news, a study released today by the Keystone Research Center shows that since the late 1940s, Democratic presidents have presided over the net addition of 7 million new manufacturing jobs, while 9 million manufacturing jobs have been lost under Republican presidents.

And here’s the latest from The Onion.

  • MrDHalen

    Just watched the new Obama ad with LGTB community members and it dam near brought tears to my eyes.

    This isn’t just another election, we’re voting for people’s lives here!!!