Balancing the Budget

Will Romney call for increased defense spending again tonight, or will he pretend that he never did to begin with? Who knows?

Artist – Adam Zyglis

In other news, the U.S. Supreme Court denied Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted’s request for a stay. Early voting can continue throughout the final three days of the election.

Also — Honey Boo Boo endorsed President Obama.

  • JWheels

    Honey Boo Boo is an Obama supporter? Crap, I may have to reconsider my vote for Obama… even if her decision had absolutely nothing to do with even a rudimentary understanding of world events… I just don’t know, I might be in the Romney camp now

  • mrbrink

    She’s a good egg. I don’t judge.

    I’m pretty sure every kid in America loves President Obama.

  • stacib23

    I’m thinking tonight is a win for the president.