Notorious Birther Donald Trump to Robo-Call, Stump for Romney

Someone at Romney HQ seemingly felt there was a need to reiterate that there is no daylight between Mitt Romney and racist assclown Donald Trump.

via ThinkProgress

Real estate mogul and ardent birther Donald Trump has been asked to stump for Mitt Romney in the final week before Election Day. Trump will be doing robo-calls in Ohio, North Carolina, Wisconsin, and Florida — crucial battleground states. The campaign also reportedly asked him to do campaign stops, which may conflict with the taping of his show, “Celebrity Apprentice.”

From yesterday

As you’re probably aware, Trump is also a notorious birther who believes the president is a secret-Kenyan who got into college because of affirmative action. Trump is also such a good businessman that he’s declared bankruptcy three times.

From August

It’s obvious that Trump gets off on the attention, but for the purposes of tying him directly to Mitt Romney I’ll oblige him for a few more days.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Ethics and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • i_am_allwrite

    If Donald Trump told me I should unzip my fly and pull out my pecker before I take a leak, I’d start wearing dresses. I can’t imagine him delivering more voters than he alienates.

    • D_C_Wilson

      I can’t imagine that the Romney people don’t realize that.

  • muselet

    Having a loon supporting a candidate is one thing; a candidate asking a loon to campaign for him is another.

    In the mythical sane Universe I keep honking on about, asking Donald Trump to do robocalls and campaign stops would cause Mitt Romney’s support among Republican voters to drop to single digits. (Although in a truly sane Universe, no one would know who Donald Trump is.)

      In a truly sane Universe people like Trump wouldn’t be successful (AND that horrible dead animal on his head would have been removed by now).

  • caribbeanobserver

    I beg to differ. Rump features does not believe that the Prez is a secret kenyan. ..he knows better, but what he is is a racist who says these things to appeal to the rethugs and schizoid shitt, who is of the belief that the white man must rule.

  • D_C_Wilson

    They should have used his hairpiece instead of sandbags to protect the NYC subway from flooding.

  • Art__VanDalay

    This is great news! Thanks Donald!

  • mzmijewski

    I heard that Clint Eastwood is joining him.

  • Ipecac

    Isn’t that exactly how disaster relief works? The President himself stands out on street corners handing out billions in cash? Who wouldn’t vote for a guy who just handed you a million dollars?

    That Trump sure is on to something.