Colbert on Mourdock and the Rape Republicans

This indescribably perfect and hilarious:

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Election 2012 and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Ellen Kuhlmann

    Love Steven, thanks for this Bob, brightened my day.

  • JMAshby

    Team Rape.

    LMAO

    • muselet

      “Which they probably wouldn’t appreciate, but come on, they’re kind of asking for it.”

    Colbert was on fire last night. First, by offering Donald Trump one million dollars from his SuperPAC if he could dip his balls into Trumps mouth. Then, by mocking Fox News for their making a mountain out of a molehill with the tragedy in Lybia last month, with Stephen wandering all over the studio the way Bret Baier wandered all over the halls of Congress. And finally, Mourdock (and didn’t Stephen make his name sound villany, like I mentioned before?).

    • D_C_Wilson

      One wonders why none of those questions Beier was asking were brought up after 9/11/01.

      • Victor_the_Crab

        ‘Cuz it’s Romnesia!

  • http://twitter.com/kerryreid Kerry Reid

    In fairness, given the GOP platform, they are ALL part of Team Rape.

  • Benjamin Cano

    What does it say about me that the thing I reacted to most strongly in this segment was the graph. When he showed the “Rape Approval Over Time,” I sighed in exasperation over an unlabeled y-axis.

  • http://pulse.yahoo.com/_6CZRKAWOVNNRMUBYUPVKEJOFLI Marcia

    The chart showing that rape had plummeted in popularity didn’t take Republican women into account.

    Or maybe it did. Maybe they’re all just sporting Kick Me signs on their butts.