Could You Say That a Little Louder?

Artist – Tim Eagan

In other news, according to Planned Parenthood, the anti-abortion group Live Action posed as an abortion provider and used a fraudulent website to gather personal information on women seeking abortions.

It’s currently unknown what the information will be used for. I can only imagine.

    If Live Action is what being “pro-life” is all about, I’m awfully glad I was smart enough to decide to be pro-choice long ago…

  • muselet

    In case anyone needs reminding, Live Action is headed by Lila Rose, the woman who helped James O’Keefe create those misleadingly-edited ACORN tapes.

    –alopecia

    • http://www.osborneink.com OsborneInk

      I actually needed reminding, thanks.