Debate Quiz

Artist – David Fitzsimmons

I’m sure this comes as a shock, but the right wing is sliming the young elementary school teacher who asked the question concerning equal pay for women last night.

I’m not comfortable linking to the more nasty attacks that occurred this afternoon on various winger blogs.

    They are scum.

    These people behave like badly brought up children. Christ. Fucking creeps!

    • JMAshby

      Pretty sure they are badly brought up children.

  • https://www.facebook.com/danah.gaz danah gaz

    Umm, I think you meant “sliming”

    “Slimming” makes it sound like wingnuts are putting her on a diet, which was weird enough as I read it that I was compelled to click the link. =)

    • JMAshby

      They don’t believe in diets or healthy eating. Bring on the fatty starches!

      • https://www.facebook.com/danah.gaz danah gaz

        (Edited to play nice – I just came from Mediaite, apologies)

        Seriously, hoverrounds, peopleofwalmart, chick-fil-a and now this.

        I’m surprised that they aren’t all dead yet. Michelle Obama should just declare the first week of November “National Don’t Drink Antifreeze Week” and be done with it.

  • muselet

    I’m sure this comes as a shock, but the right wing is sliming the young elementary school teacher who asked the question concerning equal pay for women last night.

    And doing so in the most delightful and charming way imaginable. Righty bloviators have a remarkable talent for living down to my expectations.

    I’m not comfortable linking to the more nasty attacks that occurred this afternoon on various winger blogs.

    Thank you.

    –alopecia

  • rob black

    Now here is something that really pisses me off:
    “Tagg Romney says he wanted to take a swing at the President”

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/17/tagg-romney-obama_n_1976186.html

    • Brutlyhonest

      To, you know, prove he’s a manly man! Not some coward whose daddy equates campaigning for dear old dad to the sacrifices of being in the military.

    • BuffaloBuckeye

      “Pretty sure they are badly brought up children.”
      JM, I’m pretty sure your comment from above applies here as well. Yep, Tough-guy Tagg frustrated by his family’s victim-hood. Another bad-ass mofo right winger.

  • BuffaloBuckeye

    Equal pay for equal work in the 21st century. What a novel idea. This RW reaction is one way to possibly turn off a good portion of the electorate