Early Signs of a Debate Bounce for the President

PPP late last night:

Barack Obama has held a small lead in our national tracking poll every night since Tuesday’s debate and he now holds a 49/47 lead in our rolling three day average based on interviews conducted between Wednesday and Friday night. That’s up slightly from a 48/47 advantage between Tuesday and Thursday.

Obama’s favorability and approval numbers are both ticking up a little bit. 49% of voters now express a positive opinion of him to 46% with a negative one.

If he hammers Romney again on Monday… well…

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Election 2012 and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Kevin-Krupski/100002308768984 Kevin Krupski

    The Right will loose their Spadoncal even more and go to the 7-11, Hooters instant results poll to show that Mittens has a commanding lead over Obama and claim he drink kittens blood and that he is making up his (Obama’s) daughters.

  • D_C_Wilson

    And now Mark Halpern will go on Morning Joe to explain why this is bad news for Obama.