Fox News Quote of the Morning

“It was almost uncontrollable laugher — laughter. Almost unhinged. Rude, condescending, mean at times. Interruptive… I’m not sure how this plays with the American people to be that rude and to be vice president, and at time it was so uncontrollable I was beginning to worry about him.” Professional cable news screecher Sean Hannity who has the second highest rated cable news show on television

That’s hilarious. I can’t wait for the clip of tonight’s show when Hannity rudely shouts down a hapless, ineffectual Democratic guest about Biden’s rudeness and “interruptive” (not a word) behavior.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Election 2012 and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://www.dlancystreet.com reginahny

    Great response to the “laughing” BS: If you didn’t want Joe Biden to laugh, you shouldn’t have sent a clown to debate him.

    • MrDHalen

      I can’t “LIKE” this enough!!!!

  • http://doran.pacifist.net/ Doran

    Just the continuation of team RR’s I know you are, but what am I? strategy.

  • zirgar

    “It was almost uncontrollable laugher — laughter.” Like the kind I’m experiencing upon reading this douchebag’s critique. Sean Hannity, he ain’t smart, but he is stupid.

  • Lazarus Durden

    The one thing the GOP will always have in spades: Projection.

  • http://twitter.com/hugetinymistake chris

    these are people who worship chris christie

    Awww, did poor widdle Paul Wyan get his fee-fees hurt?

    • D_C_Wilson

      Isn’t it amazing how the party that proclaims itself to be the tough, self-reliant party, instantly turns into the party of whiny little bitches as soon as their bull shit no long sells?

        Amazing, and yet, at the same time, as predictable as the sunrise.

  • http://twitter.com/FritzEcokoehn ekonokoehn

    Go check out Taibbi today…Title: The Vice Presidential Debate: Joe Biden Was Right to Laugh

    Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/taibblog/the-vice-presidential-debate-joe-biden-was-right-to-laugh-20121012#ixzz296uTlLxn

  • bphoon

    Hannity=dick.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      A tiny dick to be precise!

  • D_C_Wilson

    According to Fox News:

    A smile is disrespectful, but a smirk is “presidential”.

    https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/375772_374879282587485_176915819_n.jpg