I Approve This Message

Artist – Jimmy Margulies

In other news, President Obama is reportedly beating Mitt Romney in text-message donations by a margin of 73 to 1.

There was a lot of good news for the Obama campaign today in regards to polling.

  • MrDHalen

    World Series tonight!!! GO DETROIT!!!!! :-)

      GO TIGERS!!

      • Victor_the_Crab

        Sadly, they trail San Fran 6-1 in the sixth. :(

        • MrDHalen

          Yea, we’re getting a good ole spanking in this one.

            I am so out of touch I didn’t even realize the Tigers were in the Series! I hope they do well.

  • muselet

    Your moment of sanity for today.

    via TPM

    –alopecia

    • MrDHalen

      Kind of puts things in perspective. Our entire world and everything it has ever been could easily be just another pixel in that photo to something else.

    But Mittens is cornering the market on carrier pigeon donations.