Jon Stewart Nails the Veep Debate

There was so much comedy goodness in last night’s The Daily Show recap of the Biden/Ryan debate, it’s difficult to pick out the best line, but this is way up there:

“Joe Biden was an angry, demented, abusive, drunk, old, crazy person who mopped the floor with our guy.”

That was probably the most accurate and insightful review of what happened. Times a thousand.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Election 2012 and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • LK3

    This was my favorite analysis of the debate by far….Jon Stewart did nail it and I am so happy he did not do the both sides meme. Joe Biden may have laughed but I find it far ruder to lie.

    Goshdarnit, I forgot my earphones two days in a row and I can’t watch any videos at work…..Aaarghhh. That Doctor that “diagnosed” Biden with Dementia on Fox should be sanctioned by the AMA. He just needs to STFU.

  • Brutlyhonest

    It was a surprisingly good show last night (I catch the morning rerun). I also enjoyed J.K. Rowling discussing her responsibility to give back by staying in the UK and not fleeing to someplace like Monaco.

  • mrbrink

    SNL clobbered Paul Ryan over the weekend. I don’t see how his wife can ever look at him the same way again after that.

  • Not Sayin

    Yup. I want to have some little Jon Stewart babies.