Limbaugh Hilariously Calls Biden “Mean, Rude”

As I predicted last night
:

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh took to the airwaves on Friday where he offer his thoughts on last night’s vice presidential debate between Joe Biden and Paul Ryan. Limbaugh said that he thought Biden’s performance was “mean, rude,” and “disrespectful.” That behavior, Limbaugh said, was typical of the modern Democratic party since Bush v. Gore in 2000.

“Did you think, in your lifetime, you would ever see an angry, white, old guy be so popular with the news media and with the American left,” Limbaugh asked. “I thought they didn’t like angry white guys. They happened to love Joe Biden – an angry white guy.”

HAHAHAHAHAAAA! It’s hilarious because Limbaugh is arguably the meanest, angriest, rudest and most disrespectful old white guy media personality in the world.

Shall I roll out the audio of the clearly not-rude, not-disrespectful, not-angry, not-mean Limbaugh repeatedly calling Sandra Fluke a slut, or audio of Limbaugh mocking the voice of Malia Obama, or audio of Limbaugh referring to the President of the United States as a “little black man-child?”

    Or “Barack the magic negro”

    Or “I’m surprised she can still walk”

    Or “she should make a sex tape for us”

    Or……

    I’m thinking of that scene in Private Parts when Howard Stern decides he’s going to start referring to his radio show producer as “Pig Vomit”

  • Draxiar

    What a whiny bitch Limbaugh is when it doesn’t go his way.

    • stacib23

      What a whiny bitch Limbaugh is

      There, fixed it for ya.

    • nathkatun7

      That’s is tell-tell sign of a cowardly braggart who revels in attacking other people but cries like a baby when his lies and distortions are challenged. By the way, Rush Limbaugh shares this Characteristic with Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, and other right wing blowhards. Harry Truman knew how to deal with these loud mouths cowards: “If you can’t stand the heat, stay out of the Kitchen!”

  • BuffaloBuckeye

    Bob, in your description of Limbaugh, you omitted ‘ass-hole’.

  • Atyrau2010

    BuffaloBuckeye, well you are almost correct, but how about COMPLETE and UTTER ASS HOLE! Nicely done by Joe Biden last night, wiped the floor with Ryan. When asked how are you going to do things, what was Ryan’s answer, well, none other than nonsense. Loved it.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Boo-fucking-hoo. Can’t take it, huh Limpballs, you fat bastard.

  • mrbrink

    This country rallied around Reagan in the electoral college and forgave his administration’s trail of covert war crimes. And again for George W. Bush while surrounded by piles of New York City. His approval rating soared after 9/11.

    So the idea that people who don’t believe in trickle down or profiting from misery are incapable of getting along with the likes of Rush Limbaugh is a lie.

    Republicans have had the world and have hurt people and manipulated the ignorant side of fear to get their way. “Mushroom clouds!” “Nuclear arms race!” “Slut!”

    By destroying Paul Ryan, Joe Biden may have prevented the “forcible rape” of the country last night.

    That makes me laugh and cry.

    Limbaugh just laughs, laughs.

  • 1933john

    I listened to Rush a couple of times in 1990 and I thought, this guy is full of shit.
    Now when I see his face, it reminds me that I need to take/leave a shit.
    I don’t know why that is. (sic)

  • mrbrink

    Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney and the Republican party received a “James Caan Godfather 1 garbage can beating” last night. They had it coming.

  • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1246624710 Patrick Malone

    My
    brain
    hurts…