Limbaugh on George Will’s ‘Affirmative Action President’ Column

They simply can’t accept that President Obama has had a successful first term and that their candidate is way out of his depth. So it must be affirmative action latitude at the expense of the white man. And it’s all with the unspoken goal of stoking that “White Hands Ad” Southern Strategy resentment among southern working class whites.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Election 2012 and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • roxsteady

    Yes, now if the wig wearing Will and the Limp Blimp could just explain why those blacks have the highest rate of unemployment they could be taken seriously. I’ll wait!

    • D_C_Wilson

      His answer will be that they are lazy and just want “free stuff” from the government like the “Obamaphone”.

  • eljefejeff

    They keep calling Obama the affirmative action president, just like white people totally flocked to the polls to elect Shirley Chisolm, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Alan Keyes, Carol Moseley Braun, and Herman Cain. Barack Obama is the most qualified person for the job, period. That’s why he beat McCain and its why he’ll destroy Mitt Romney

  • zirgar

    Blacks almost always vote in the 90 + percentile for the Democratic candidate in presidential elections, so explain that, Republicans. If I remember right, Clinton’s electoral numbers were similar to Obama’s among the black community, so blacks must’ve thought he was black, too, right? Surely, it couldn’t be that though the Democrats don’t have a perfect record when it comes to meeting the expectations of the black community, at least they aren’t the Republican party. This just shows, yet again, that when right wingers try to make it about race, because they wouldn’t know real, dyed in the wool racism if it it bit them, they get it wrong.

    PS–I don’t know why I made this comment since it really isn’t what your post was about.

  • muselet

    I notice Rush Limbaugh is trying his darndest to keep hope alive with his “people are less likely to be racist when talking to pollsters than in the voting booth” riff. (Yeah, Rush, maybe if enough pale people get in touch with their inner Klansmen your side will win. Berk.)

    Slightly off-topic, is it just me or is Limbaugh’s voice really nasal and strangled in that clip? To my ears, he sounds like he’s doing a really bad Edward G. Robinson impression.

    –alopecia