Mitt Masks

Artist – Dave Granlund

In other news, all new power generation capacity added during the month of September came from solar and wind projects according to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission’s Office of Energy Projects. Renewable energy accounts for approximately 44 percent of all new generation capacity added so far in 2012.

What games are you watching this weekend?

  • http://profile.yahoo.com/KNMZAP75DGM57SD2SB2Q6NJX6U A

    What games are you watching this weekend?

    World Series (Go Giants), UCLA football (vs. ASU), and the Niners. Gotta fit these games in while volunteering at a phone bank for Obama and calling swing state voters.

    As seen on Balloon Juice (it made me smile):

    Where is “Anonymous” when you need them? Romney’s lying tax returns from 2009 and before are out there… It’s time to release them to the public and show what that scum-bag really is.

    • Brutlyhonest

      While I’d like his records made public, doing it this way would likely garner sympathy and support for him. Something he absolutely does not deserve.

  • BuffaloBuckeye

    Maybe Iowa-jNorthwestern, time permitting. Ohio State-Penn State, absolutely.

  • 1933john

    Watch the Giants make it 4 – 0.