Paul Ryan’s Totally Rad Video Diary

The Bad Lip Reading guys really nailed this one.

    Well, I won’t be looking at Paul Ryan the same anymore.

    ..and we’ll sing Chicago!

  • zirgar

    I kept looking for a Glass Tiger poster there in the background…

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Having a Nickelback poster behind him is plenty enough.

  • gescove

    One of the YouTube comments was a warning: “Don’t eat/drink while watching this. I almost choked to death laughing.” So true.

  • Draxiar

    “Hop on the pickle for your parents”

    Holy Fuck that’s funny…

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Rich-Morgan/100000299284844 Rich Morgan

    Damn you, Bob Cesca, I think I just cracked a rib.

  • Draxiar

    Can’t…stop…watching this…video….

    Honestly, this is the only way I find I can like Paul Ryan…

  • Ned F

    Wadeaminit, wadeaminit, wadeaminit. This started out serious somewhere, right? That’s funny enough.

    OMG, I love bad lip reading videos, they are so friggin funny

    “….because pears piss me off”

  • muselet

    I don’t wanna move my food,
    I don’t wanna move the cat,
    I’ll make a sandwich, I’ll help a moose,
    Hop on the pickle for your parents.

    I’ll give it an 88. It’s got a nice beat and you can dance to it.

    –alopecia