Photo of the Day

Spotted outside a Romney rally in Virginia today.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://twitter.com/DougEsten Doug Esten

    Disappointed to see ad for Teabagger Tom Smith on this page. I’m sure you don’t have much control, but …

    • Art__VanDalay

      Actually i think it’s good. No one will click on it, money wasted.

  • Art__VanDalay

    Like the message, but that is one awful Big Bird costume.

  • muselet

    Charlie Pierce:

    If Romney is not hereafter haunted at various campaign stops by people in Big Bird suits carrying tin cups and singing, “Buddy, Can You Spare A Dime?” — well, I’m going to be very disappointed by the modern American political imagination. Dick Tuck would have had Oscar The Grouch popping out of every trash can on the motorcade route by now.

    See? Wishes can come true if you believe hard enough.

    –alopecia