Photo of the Day

This is what 600 copies of Dreams From My Real Father looks like.

These were offered free-of-charge at a rally for Paul Ryan yesterday along with pamphlets on George Soros.

(photo via Slate)

Adding… I received a free, unsolicited copy in the mail several weeks ago myself.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • theronware

    I’ll bet there were a lot of sloped foreheads at that rally!

    I just wish the president could sue all these asshats.

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Kevin-Krupski/100002308768984 Kevin Krupski

    I will take 100 of them. Going trap shoot this weekend!

  • jimtowndem

    years ago aol and compuserv used to send out cd’s of software and i made good use of them for coasters because they spread the heat of the coffee cup out and did not scar the table, until my wife made me throw them away.

  • muselet

    What a terrible waste of plastic.

    Beyond that, though, the subtitle on the DVD is hilarious: A Story of Reds and Deception. Reds? Really? Is it the 1950s again?

    These bozos really can’t let go of the past, can they?

    –alopecia

    • Lazarus Durden

      Only a Pinko Commie Liberal would say that! Oh wait I’m sorry let me put that in Bagger font.

      ONLY A PINKO COMMIE LIBERAL WOULD SAY THAT!!!!

      There that’s better.

    600 free copies, we have another republican’t #1 best seller here already, wait and see.