Photo of the Day

15,000 supporters turned out for President Obama in Richmond, Virginia today.

Polls currently show movement in the president’s direction in Virginia.

(photo via Getty)

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://profile.yahoo.com/U4BHCFE5U2XM3XYHH2D6PKJDYY J

    Clearly photoshopped! They only had 50-100 people at most. This can’t be true!! This is great news for John McCain!!

    • http://twitter.com/JPJABBER JUDI

      UH….satire or delusion???

        Satire

  • blindermo

    Serious question: How do the Romney rallies look these days?

    • JMAshby

      Paul Ryan’s rally in Virginia today drew 1,000

      • Victor_the_Crab

        Paul Ryan has that many relatives?

    • ninjaf

      I heard an estimate at a Romney rally of 10,000 the other day…but I don’t know where I heard it or even where the rally was. A quick Google search does not give me any help, either.

    • Ned F

      Red Rocks in Colorado drew 12,000. Apparently over half were undecided??

      • http://www.facebook.com/people/Kevin-Krupski/100002308768984 Kevin Krupski

        FOr Obama or Mittnens?

  • agrazingmoose

    Holy smokes!

  • D_C_Wilson

    Let’s just hope none of those people had their voter registration forms tossed in the trash.

    • Brutlyhonest

      Yah, because cuccinelli is too busy making legal abortions hard to get to charge people attempting to commit registration fraud.

      I have to get out of this shit-hole of a state.

    Is that a minaret?

    The Muslin Pretender isn’t even trying to hide it any more!

    Sharia!