Romneybot is Anti-Choice Again. Also Vows to Defund Planned Parenthood.

After a series of contradictory statements over the last two days in which Romney and his campaign staff dueled over whether or not he is a pro-choice or pro-life candidate, Mitt set the record straight himself today by declaring that he is in fact a pro-life candidate.

And to make sure we take him seriously, he also reiterated his desire to defund Planned Parenthood.

“I’ve said time and time again, I’m a pro-life candidate,” Romney told reporters during a stop at a restaurant in Ohio today. “I’ll be a pro-life president. The actions I’ll take immediately are to remove funding for Planned Parenthood. It will not be part of my budget.

Romney also assailed the president’s proposal to hire more teachers during his now-infamous interview with the Des Moines Register in which he claimed abortion wasn’t “part of his agenda”

Moderate Mitt may have showed his face during the first presidential debate and over the weekend, but today he’s back to being Right-Wing Mitt.

Who knows who he’ll be tomorrow? Or next week?

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in War On Women and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • D_C_Wilson

    Remember when Tom Hanks played Mr. No-Short-Term Memory on SNL? I think he’s Mitt’s core supporter.

    Schrodinger’s Candidate. He has no positions until he’s observed and what position he takes depends on who’s doing the observing.