Save the Candidates

I suppose this wasn’t the last time I would mention this story after all. And I don’t care if you’re sick of this story, because I’m still laughing.

Colbert and Stewart both took swipes at Paul Ryan last night.

Won’t you call now and help this young man live up to his dreams of cutting all your government funding?

Do you know how hard it is to make volunteering at a homeless shelter look like a negative thing?

Okay. Now this should be the last time I mention it. But I can’t promise I won’t keep laughing.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Comedy and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    I’m not sick of the story at all. Hey, the more people who know how ridiculous Paul Ryan is, the better.

    “Atlas Scrubbed” and “Please, For the Love of God, Make It Stop” make me laugh every time.

    Why is it that I can always watch Stewart’s video on my iPad but the Colbert videos never work? So frigging annoying.