Schmuck of the Day

During the debate last night between Joe “Deadbeat Dad” Walsh and Tammy Duckworth, Walsh held up a photo of Duckworth picking out a dress.

“I was marching in a parade in Schaumburg (Ill.), Sunday, two days before the Democratic convention,” Walsh said, holding up the photo, “when Tammy Duckworth was on a stage down in Charlotte (N.C.) — if you can look at the picture — picking out a dress for her speech Tuesday night.”

Ha! Get it? She was picking out a dress! She’s a woman! HA!

Walsh alleged that Duckworth was more interested in how she looks than in the issues, which is rich considering she literally lost limbs for her country while Joe Walsh was skipping out on child support payments.

I was ready to be angry at this story until I read Duckworth’s retort.

“And yes, I do sometimes look at the clothes that I wear,” she said. “But for most of my adult life, I’ve worn one color — it’s called camouflage.”

I have no qualms in saying that Joe Walsh is a disgraceful piece of shit.

Duckworth is currently leading Walsh in the polls by 10 percent.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Worst Persons and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • mrbrink

    He, like many Republicans in Illinois, are campaigning on the idea that all they want to do is get along, and be bipartisan, so we can finally get Illinois, and America, back to work! Such a phony fucking campaign. It’s a campaign like every cynical campaign in America’s history. The ol’ midget with a broom routine.

    Bipartisanship with Republicans means you will follow their lead.

  • Miranda

    wow…………he is an asshole of epic proportions. But she can handle him.

  • http://twitter.com/TyJuanOn Kari Hope

    Booyah!!! In your face you schmuck!!

  • zirgar

    I really wish someone could arrange a meeting between me and Joe Walsh, in a locked room, for just 15 minutes. That’s all I ask. Oh, and a meeting with Steve King (R-IA). And another with Rick Santorum. I would ever so politely and respectfully introduce each of them, in turn, to a bit of manners and decency, as ironic as that may be…

      ooooooh, can I please borrow him for ten minutes? I promise to make it hurt!

    • incredulous72

      May I join you?

    This guy is such a stupid dick, I don’t understand how the hell he could have gotten elected to begin with.

    Now, I’m off to donate a few bucks to Ms. Duckworth, who is surely worth 50 of Joe Walsh.
    https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/telljoewalsh

  • japa21

    He will lose by more than 10 points. The local reporting on last night’s debate, ostentibly objective, really tore him apart. like mrbrink pointed out, the main message being put forth by the current Congresscritters in Illinois is how they are so bipartisan. Almost all the TPers that won in 2010 are in trouble in this state.

  • Nefercat

    And everywhere, pieces of shit are indignantly protesting being compared to Joe (R-atfucker).

    • incredulous72

      LMAO! As they should!

  • JoanOfSnark

    In a news cycle leaving me a bit more depressed than the day before, I am now wearing the first real toothy smile in a good long while.

  • Chachizel

    “And yes, I do sometimes look at the clothes that I wear,” she said. “But for most of my adult life, I’ve worn one color — it’s called camouflage.”
    WOW!!! What a fuckin’ smackdown! Lol. Get him Tammy

  • Nefercat

    Joe really, really, seriously, truly, genuinely doesn’t like women, does he?

  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    Now that made my day!
    Tammy has more class and integrity in her little pinky than deadbeat dad Joe will ever have in his entire body.
    A great smackdown of total asshole. Love it!

  • Victor_the_Crab

    FINISH HIM!!!