Seven Minutes of Word Salad

There’s absolutely nothing comprehensible about this exchange between Sean Hannity and Sarah Palin.

This has to be a World Record. Did they say anything that made sense in the English language?

  • Nefercat

    I’ve seen flypaper that didn’t look as sticky as Miss Thing’s lips.

    Oh, and thank you for the heads up: “There’s absolutely nothing comprehensible about this exchange between Sean Hannity and Sarah Palin.” Is there ever? Not that I would have watched anyway.

    i only got about a minute in……her voice + the word salad just makes me want to rip off my ears.

  • Not Sayin

    Cupcake was high as a kite and it wasn’t klonopin.

  • gescove

    You seriously don’t expect me to watch this, do you?

    • incredulous72

      My sentiments exactly.

      I’ll take your word for it, Bob.

  • i_a_c

    Is Sarah™ on pain killers? She seriously looks/sounds like she’s high.

  • http://twitter.com/Zirgar Zirgar

    In keeping with this video exchange my comment is presented thusly: pancceta mouth-bake pilates piper diaper doo, torpor turbine turning taper twat, tiggly diggly didgeridoo.

  • BuffaloBuckeye

    got through 2 minutes, then said to hell with it.

  • bphoon

    Hannity + Palin = 2(moron + buffoon)

  • Zen Diesel

    By golly you betcha!

  • http://twitter.com/Zirgar Zirgar

    If ever there was a phrase to properly indicate someone’s total lack of objectivity or credibility it’s, “And now, let’s hear what Sarah Palin thinks…”

    • bphoon

      Sarah Palin thinks?

  • Draxiar

    “Romney couldn’t keep up with the lies and untruths coming from Obama fast enough”

    Holy Fuck! I think I just popped a vein in my head…

    • D_C_Wilson

      Running that sentence through my Wingnutese-to-English Babel Fish translates it as:

      “Romney couldn’t agree that he’d do whatever Obama is doing, only louder fast enough.”

  • http://twitter.com/ThatGirlRuns Chris

    two nimwits trying to sound like they know something about anything!

  • burbank_burt

    I can’t bring myself to watch. Just seeing them both on the screen at the same time made me throw-up a little in my mouth.

  • villemar

    You have to admit, Romney’s “Time zone language opportunities” was a nice nod to Palin fans.

  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    Painfull to watch this level of stupid on display.

  • margietalks

    I only made it through a few minutes…. that’s time I can never get back. I hate myself for even attempting to watch this because it’s always the same stuff from her. When Hannity asked her what kind of deals the president is making with foreign leaders, I thought “How would she know?” It just gets more stupid from that point on. Yes, she did seem a little drugged up but maybe it’s cold in Alaska. Why are these people taking up broadcast airwaves? Who can listen to this stuff and not hear marbles rattling in their heads? There needs to be a serious study about the low information people who take this in on a daily basis. What is wrong with their brains!?

    • D_C_Wilson

      Just to be a nitpicker:

      They’re on cable, not broadcast airwaves.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Seriously, what is the point of even having her on TV to express her opinion? She’s never demonstrated the ability to express a coherent thought and there is absolutely no conceivable reason to consider this twit relevant to anything, much less a foreign policy debate.

    Is it just so Hannity can drool over another middle-aged conservative woman?

    • bphoon

      …there is absolutely no conceivable reason to consider this twit relevant to anything…

      That’s the best term for her, overall: irrelevant.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Sean Hannity and Sarah Palin. The meeting of the mindless.

  • Citizen Jane

    They keep repeating this, as Palin did again here, that Obama is going to “cut a trillion dollars from our defense budget”. The fact of the matter is, our defense budget is only $700 billion now! Our entire military budget is $1.4 trillion. Why is no one calling Romney on that?!