Spazzy White Guys in Lower Manhattan

The Dow is inching closer to 14,000 — up from 6,600 when the president took office. And yet they’re so completely pissed about the Obama presidency, they’re accusing him of an impeachable conspiracy to fabricate the unemployment numbers. Rather than exulting the jobs report as beneficial to the national economy and, thus, their precious markets, they simply can’t stand the fact that it’s all happened under the policies of Barack Obama.

This is a major reason why reality is losing out to the post-truth, Unskewed, unhinged, contradictory right-wing.

Unemployment is at its lowest level in years and they’re — RRRRROOOOOOWWWR! — pissed off about it.

Oy, oy, oy.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Economy and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • roxsteady

    My wish for each and every one of these bastards is a serious case of hemroids!

    • Victor_the_Crab

      I’d prefer ass cancer given to these bastards!

  • bphoon

    It can be hard to admit you’ve been an idiot all this time, especially on national TV. What these nincompoops apparently fail to realize is that by the very act of succumbing to Teh Crazy&reg they’re confirming it.

  • GrafZeppelin127

    If Romney wins, the paracosm becomes reality.

  • muselet

    Awwww. President Obama hurt the precious fee-fees of The Masters of the Universe:

    The last straw for many came two weeks later. At the annual White House Correspondents Dinner, the president drew laughs at their expense. “All of the jokes here tonight are brought to you by our friends at Goldman Sachs,” Mr. Obama said, referring to the SEC allegations. “So you don’t have to worry — they make money whether you laugh or not.”

    Wall Street titans torpedoed the world economy and are now monumentally butthurt because Barack Obama isn’t sufficiently deferential to them, as demonstrated by his not-much-better-than-okay joke.

    I wonder if I can find plans for a tumbrel online …

      The so-called Masters of the Universe have fallen prey to extreme narcissism. What we used to call “believing your own press.” They’re more out of touch than even today’s GOP.

      They apparently have enough people within their organizations kissing their asses constantly that they’ve taken to believing everyone should do likewise.

  • James Roy

    Did ya hear one of the off-camera guys say “Oh shit” at 1:49? Gotta call the FCC on that one. Great video – like watching torture porn.

    • Draxiar

      I thought it was particularly amusing to see someone in the background of “the yeller” put his feet up on the desk.