The Continued Disintegration of John McCain

Earlier he blamed Colin Powell for Iraq even though McCain was one of the chief proponents of Iraq, and yesterday he compared the Benghazi attack with Watergate.

Also, by the way, he said he immediately ordered action to be taken, no action was taken over seven hours. Now we find out the Secretary of Defense decided not to take any action. You know what, somebody the other day said to me that this is as bad as Watergate. Well, nobody died in Watergate. But this is either a massive cover-up or an incompetence that is not acceptable service to the American people.

I can’t imagine what would’ve happened to a prominent Democrat if he or she compared 9/11 to Watergate.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Libya and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://doran.pacifist.net/ Doran

    Someone needs to get the old guy back on his meds.

    • http://twitter.com/buckeyejim68 Jimmy the T

      That and a bed in a nursing home. He’s had too much tinfoil hat Republicanism.

  • JoyP

    When he first agreed to the nomination of Sarah Palin as his running mate, I thought it was a desperate ploy to win the presidency, but his actions since then have made me inclined to think that he is seriously mentally ill. Either that or the loss of the election has made him one of the most bitter people on the face of the earth. Doesn’t say alot about him either way.

  • Brutlyhonest

    Kind of scary that he could have walked away with the 2000 election (vs the combination of a poorly run Gore campaign and the asshat nader) but wasn’t conservative enough. He took care of that little problem.

  • bphoon

    I haven’t as much as considered voting for any Republican since the early ’90′s but part of me misses the old (as in previous version of) John McCain…