The Faux Winner

Artist – Daryl Cagle

In other news, a federal judged has blocked the state of Arizona from implementing a bill that would have defunded Planned Parenthood.

Here’s a handy tool for keeping track of newspaper endorsements from across the country.

What’s your drinking word for tonight’s presidential debate on foreign policy?

  • http://profile.yahoo.com/U4BHCFE5U2XM3XYHH2D6PKJDYY J

    Benghazi.

    Or Iran.

  • mrbrink

    Drinking word: “Foreign”– if you want to blackout and have the word “Penis” written on your forehead with magic marker before it’s over.

  • mrbrink

    Funny thing about that cartoon, Mitt Romney is already on the canvass before president Obama even steps into the ring.

  • incredulous72

    Drinking word: Terror!

    Arrrghhh!

    • mrbrink

      Arrrghhh!

      Seconded!

    Keep drinking whenever Romney speaks. That way you’ll get so sick you won’t even be able to remember what went on in the debate, if you’re so lucky.

    I recomend root beer and Sailor Jerry spiced rum.

  • JMAshby

    My cartoon prediction powers hold true.

  • Lazarus Durden

    When Mitt Romney said “Our Principles”.