The President’s Natural Allies

“I say follow the money. Because I found out that right around the time those people got those jobs, they started getting paid.”

And here’s a bonus, because Eric Bolling is an idiot.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Comedy and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    Don’t forget Lou Dobbs from the Daily Show’s first segment last night. He too is an idiot.

    The puppet segment from last night was hilarious.

    • Brutlyhonest

      I kept waiting for a Stewart false equivalence, but it (thankfully) never happened!