Thirteen Days

Thankfully, the full movie featuring the great Bruce Greenwood as President Kennedy is on YouTube. With the 50th anniversary this week and next week, it’s required viewing. I’ve watched this movie at least 20 times.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in History and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://profiles.google.com/rollotamasi13 Rollo Tamasi

    Great film.

  • http://www.facebook.com/Jrosario1701 Justin Rosario

    I consider this movie to be in the “Horror” genre. I knew about the Cuban Missile Crisis and I knew it almost started WW3 but until I saw this, I didn’t know just how CLOSE it had been. I did not sleep well for weeks afterwards.