Too Soon?

The Onion:

New Jersey Residents Avoid Rising Floodwater By Climbing To Top Of Chris Christie

Yeah, probably too soon. But holy hell that’s funny.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Environment and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

    Sarah nearly choked on her coffee when I told her that yesterday. It’s really never too late for funny.

      Based on the crickets chirping here in the comments, I think we’re the only ones laughing.

        Nah, it’s funny but probably just because we’re not in the middle of it. Although I would probably still laugh at it anyway.

      • mrbrink

        I’m 2000 miles from home on what is supposed to be my four day vacation, operating on something that looks like a cardborad box with a keyboard painted on it, and so this is all I can muster at the moment, but hell no. It’s never too late. And I haven’t even had a chance to see his full response that has everyone congratulating him for cutting the shit for a minute and acting like a reasonable human being.

        These assholes have painted themselves into such a tight corner with their defacto impeachment/ domestic terrorism, that I think it exposes them as the unreasonable fucking assholes they’ve been all along when they have to suck it up and give credit where it’s due to this, “the worst president in world history,” president Obama.

        They should be shamed and reminded constantly, especially now, while it’s still newsy, what raving pricks they’ve been until they can maintain an honest moment for more than a fucking mandatory photo op, or in those unavoidable moments when they have to cut the shit and admit this president isn’t so bad afterall.

  • muselet

    Too soon. It did make me laugh— a little guiltily—though.

    –alopecia