Holy Black Friday

Colbert is back, and I think I just smiled for the first time since Friday. Chest colds are the worst.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Comedy and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • D_C_Wilson

    I hope you feel better Ashby. I had a vicious cold two weeks ago that knocked me for a loop. I spent four days doing nothing but sleeping.

    Colbert, of course, was just brilliant.

  • muselet

    “Whatever happened to trampling people for the love of the game? Or just experiencing the pure, childlike joy of throat-punching an old lady over that last $20 Dirt Devil?”

    –alopecia