Best Persons

Chrysler, which is not planning to move all of its Jeep production capacity to China, gave all of its employees the day off to vote.

And this happened last week.

Chrysler has a large number of employees in Ohio and Mitt spent the last week of the campaign lying about their intentions.

Good job.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Election 2012 and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    Hehe, I was hoping that Chrysler would do something like this.

  • TerranceGilmore

    I wonder who those folks will be casting their ballots for…

  • bphoon

    Excellent! I think more companies should do this or, better, that Congress should make Election Day a federal holiday.

    This makes me want to go out and buy a Jeep!

    • Draxiar

      I’m with you on the National/Federal Holiday.

  • muselet

    I’d laugh myself sore if Sergio Marchionne personally ordered this.

    –alopecia

    • BuffaloBuckeye

      There you, go, those Frenchmen trying to influence U!S!A! elections.

  • rob black

    It’s amazing. I used to just be mildly annoyed by squirrel head …but lately, I want to punch something every time I see him, hear him, or am subjected to his inane twitter word farts.
    In fact, I blame twitter. Any medium that gives a perpetual forum to a pathetic megalomaniac like Trump ..should really be evaluated as a national security threat:
    In that every one of his tweets, lowers the collective I.Q. of the country, thus making us vulnerable to national perils….like alien invasion, robot takeovers….or zombie apocalypse.
    Now that I think of it, that thing on his head could be an alien…like the brain slugs on Futurama..that would explain a lot.

    • incredulous72

      “In that every one of his tweets, lowers the collective I.Q. of the country, thus making us vulnerable to national perils….like alien invasion, robot takeovers….or zombie apocalypse.”

      *Betty Rubble laugh*

  • BuffaloBuckeye

    And our next car is likely going to be Jeep/Chrysler.

  • BuffaloBuckeye

    And our next car is likely to be Jeep/Chrysler

  • D_C_Wilson

    What about that coal mine that forced its employees to attend a Romney rally and loose a day’s pay? I bet they didn’t get the day off.