Bill O’Reilly’s Racist Tirade

Stormfront might have a new spokesman. Or the same spokesman with renewed anger and hatred.

“The white establishment is now the minority,” he added. “The voters, many of them, feel this economic system is stacked against them and they want stuff. You’re gonna see a tremendous Hispanic vote for President Obama. Overwhelming black vote for President Obama. And women will probably break President Obama’s way. People feel that they are entitled to things — and which candidate, between the two, is going to give them things?”

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Election 2012 and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • gescove

    “Because it’s a changing America. The demographics are changing.” Well, he got that much right. One way it’s changing is because old white racist asshats like Bill-O are dying out. Maybe not quickly enough, but dying out nonetheless.

  • muselet

    “It’s not a traditional America any more.” BillO, as we keep saying, it’s not a dogwhistle if everyone can hear it.

    –alopecia

  • Ned F

    I know, Bill, things like health care, dignity, perhaps a living wage, equal representation under the law, and a voice in America. Those spoiled takers.

    Now can I have my Obamaphone?

  • Chachizel

    “Not a tradional America”???!!! Fu*k you, you a*shole!!

  • pgeorge

    Oh, I definitely want stuff. Stuff like equal pay, affordable health insurance, a roof over my head and food to eat. That stuff.

  • pgeorge

    And I could add, stuff YOU, O’Reilly.

  • ninjaf

    I have not been able to watch the video, but that quote above is just restating Romney’s 47% comment.

  • chris castle

    This traditional white male isn’t asking for “stuff” and voted for Obama (again)…

    • stacib23

      Not even an Obamaphone? :-)

  • http://profile.yahoo.com/RHGS6OLQA7FQUZV2BMNP7B7UAE Blue

    Most of us want ‘something’. But the rich want more than they could ever possibly need or use. The rest of us want food, shelter, medical care, and yes, a phone and a refrigerator!

  • http://twitter.com/kerryreid Kerry Reid

    Now where is my motherf*cking iced tea? (Seriously, if O’Reilly’s comments about eating at Sylvia’s in Harlem and being amazed that the largely black clientele knew how to behave themselves in public didn’t get him booted as a racist twatwaffle, I’m not sure anything ever will.)

  • bphoon

    You know, in “traditional America” traditions, um, change. I like to call it The Cultural Evolution. For example, we no longer have barn raisings, and square dances, in most of the country, are no longer the big social event of the season. We have very few formal salons and most of us take a bath or shower most days rather then just on Saturdays. Most two-parent families are also two-income families and we rarely put our kids to work full time at the age of 12 in order to contribute to the family income. Most kids wait until they’re over the age of 15 or 16 to marry–if they marry at all. A person’s wealth is no longer measured in the number of cattle he or she owns. I could go on, but I’m sure you get my drift.

    As for stuff–as others have posted here, yes we want stuff: affordable health care for our families (whether two- or single-parent), food on the table, adequate clothing and shelter, a decent, and affordable, education for our children. But most of all, we want an opportunity–just a fair opportunity, nothing more–to go as far as our abilities and ambition can take us.Taken together, this stuff is popularly known as the “American Dream”. And, yes, as Americans, most of us feel entitled to it.

    So, yeah: the American people have spoken and we re-elected the guy who has the best chance of giving us this stuff. Republicans, if they want any chance at a viable political future, would do well to wake up to this realization and seek to work with that guy and his colleagues left of the aisle to help give it to us. Otherwise, they’ll be resigned to a status of, as Howard Fineman calls it, a “rump parliament of Caucasian traditionalism.” If you’re OK with that, then carry on. Otherwise, wake up to the New Traditional America.

  • rikyrah

    they can’t help themselves.

    fuck him and that entire lot.

    The Metrosexual Black Abe Lincoln won and kicked their asses

  • D_C_Wilson

    The only “stuff” we want is good government that is responsive to our interests as taxpaying citizens.

    That’s not too much to ask.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    The thin kid at fat camp just shat all over himself.

  • trgahan

    You tell them Bill! What is with these lazy entitled Americans?!?

    All those oil companies insisting we pay them (in the form of massive tax breaks) for every well they drill; Or company’s like Walmart demand certain roads get upgraded just to accomdate their delievery trucks; Or the for-profit colleges whose profits are government loan money; Or those neoco d-bags that want to use our miltiary for personal goals! etc

  • Christine Mitchell

    Just Because He’s Black (author unknown):

    A white man asked his black friend ” Are you going to vote for Barack Obama just because he’s black?” The black man responded by saying, “Why not? Hell in this country men are pulled over everyday just because they are black; passed over for promotions just because they are black; considered to be criminals just because they are black.

    Thousands of white voters won’t be voting for him just because he is black! However you don’t seem to have a problem with any of that!

    This country was built with the sweat and tears of black slaves; and now a black man has a chance to lead the same country, where we weren’t even considered people, where we weren’t allowed to be educated, drink from the same fountains, eat in the same Restaurants, or even vote. So yes I am going to vote for him!

    But it’s not just because he’s black, but because through his leadership several of Americas most elusive enemies were brought to justice; our economy, health and environment improved; and our good reputation around the world has been restored.

    He is hope. He is change. He is wise. He is a man of integrity and intelligence. He is a man of faith and perseverance. A man of maturity and good judgement. He is a faithful husband and father. And he now allows me to understand when my grandchildren say they want to be President when they grow up, it is not a fairy tale but a short term goal.

    They now see, understand, and know that they can achieve, withstand, and do ANYTHING that they can dream for themselves.. So no, I am not voting for him because he is black… I’m voting for him because “I’M BLACK

    • sophiaSpring

      I am certainly happy that Romney and his racist bunch lost. I also agree with a lot of what you said and completely understand and fight back against injustices and inequality that black people endured and continue to experience—-but I cannot agree with you that he brought America’s enemies to justice, he actually ordered extrajudicial killings that is not justice and is illegal according to international law, just because U.S. is powerful and no one can hold it to what is right and what is wrong does not make it right. Also, he has ordered drone attacks killings thousands of innocent, children, men and women in many countries including poverty stricken African countries. Just because you are black or he is black, does not mean you have to not engage in principled opposition of him perpetuating inhumane acts against those who are in worse conditions than blacks were as slaves. Here are some black people I really respect as they don’t lose their humanity and call injustice when they see it. Harry Belafonteis another one of them but here are two more. http://www.democracynow.org/2012/11/9/tavis_smiley_cornel_west_on_the
      Also,here are some black rappers who I also have immense respect for because they don’t close their eyes when injustice and murder of others is being conducted by a black man.

  • http://www.facebook.com/johnbryansfontaine John Bryans Fontaine
  • sophiaSpring

    By traditional america he meant when white people owned black slaves and you could lynch black people or when women were called witches and drowned or maybe even before that when native americans were given disease ridden blankets and ethnic genocide was committed. Good news for Bill is that we still have defacto slavery, just in far away lands where we kill and exploit people of poor countries, steal their resources, occupy their lands, and use their bonded
    labor.