Chrysler Stands on Mitt Romney’s Lawn

More good news. And this is particularly sweet given recent events.

(Reuters) – Chrysler Group LLC said Thursday that October car sales were the best in five years.

Chrysler, an affiliate of Italy’s Fiat SpA (FIA.MI) and the first of the major automakers to report, said October sales of 126,185 were up 10 percent from 114,512 a year ago.

Chrysler said it was the 31st consecutive year-to-year increase in its monthly sales.

Total U.S. auto sales are expected to rise by 11 percent for the month of October according to Jeff Schuster, senior vice president of forecasting at LMC Automotive. It’s a good thing we didn’t let Detroit go bankrupt!

Meanwhile, this is happening.

Gilles is Vice President Product Design at Chrysler.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Economy and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • ArrogantDemon

    Mittens done lied about the wrong people, and the media is being forced to cover it.

    From what I’m hearing, it’s backfiring big time in Ohio, and that state is just as good as goodbye and in Obama’s column, hopefully

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Hopefully? From the miners being forced to attend Romney’s rally without pay, to Paul Ryan’s forced photo op at a Youngstown soup kitchen, to his staged relief effort for Sandy, to his scaring Chrysler workers in Toledo, I’d say Obama’s win in Ohio is definite.

  • http://twitter.com/robbo9200 Rob

    Ralph, perfect, thank you

  • Groundloop

    All of a sudden, a person I’ve never heard of before leaps onto my personal heroes list!

    Thank you Ralph Gilles.

  • BuffaloBuckeye

    Ralph Gilles FTW. Can’t wait to see Squirrel’s response. Please update here if it comes out, JM. Thank you. And thank you Mr. Gilles

  • Zen Diesel

    Finally someone has called Mr. Irrelevant out for what he truly is.

  • http://twitter.com/jcdalton1 J C Dalton

    Mr. Gilles thank you for standing on the side of honesty & integrity.

    perfect.

    FTW, with our AWESOME President Obama!!

  • http://twitter.com/bgpappa Shawn Borin

    Leave it to a car guy to say what so many people have been trying to say nicely. Well played Mr. Gilles, well played.

  • http://twitter.com/damspahn Dam Spahn

    About time some adults were heard from.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    If there’s an award for Tweet of the Year, Ralph Gilles should be the front runner for his bullseye on Donald Trump. I LOLed hard when reading it.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Trump is full of shit.

    Glad more people are willing to say it.