Close Call

Artist – David Fitzsimmons

In other news, following a string of embarrassments and customer backlash, Denny’s CEO John Miller forced franchisee John Metz to apologize for his comments about Obamacare. Metz previously claimed customers could tip their server less money to make up for an Obamacare surcharge.

Programming note: I’ll be absent tomorrow and Thursday.

I’m heading out to participate in the war on Christmas, of course. (via Fox Nation)

    Absent tomorrow and Thursday?!

    That’s like a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices will suddenly cry out in terror and be suddenly silenced for a couple of days!

    The atheists must save Christmas from the Christians and put an end to this boringly bloodless godforesaken war once and for all! Archers! Infantry! Left column! Right column! Middle Column! Column in between the middle and left! That column, too!

      Left column! Right column! Middle Column! Column in between the middle and left!

      I believe this is called a circular firing squad.