Delicious Month-Old Caviar and Expired Yogurt.

I promised I wouldn’t mention Donald Trump again after the election, but for the purposes of pointing fingers and laughing at him, I’m making an exception.

Trump’s signature steakhouse in Las Vegas was recently paid a visit by the Southern Nevada Health District and what they found is disgusting.

From the Associated Press

LAS VEGAS (AP) — A Las Vegas Strip restaurant bearing the initials of celebrity financier Donald Trump was briefly shut down after health inspectors found violations including month-old caviar and expired yogurt. […]

While ready-to-eat food can be stored for up to seven days, inspectors at DJT reported finding the old caviar and yogurt, duck that dated back to June, veal stock and tomato sauce that was almost two weeks old, and expired peanut dressing and black bean chili.

Inspectors found no measures to destroy parasites in undercooked halibut and salmon, and noted that raw tuna was being improperly thawed. Icicles were found in a faulty freezer.

Would Trump eat at his own restaurant?

An exemplary businessman indeed.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Epic Fail and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • mrbrink

    That’s more than enough to make Chef Ramsay puke in a bucket.

    51 violations during a routine inspection!

    Classy!

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Could you imagine the spectacle between Chef Ramsay and Donald Trump? Holy guacamole, but that would be epic. I might even forego my self imposed ban on all reality show television just to watch these two have at it.

      I’d pick Ramsay to knock Trump and his dead squirel out.

    I was laughing, but I had a little vomit in my mouth. What an asshole…

    But, the wealthy can survive food poisoning because they can afford healthcare….so it’s okay. Free Market — where nothing is free, not even the food poisoning!

    • gescove

      Ummm… Liberty! If you die of food poisoning at the DJT Steakhouse you can just go eat elsewhere. Businesses and their millionaire owners can’t afford these job-killing regulations and inspections. It’s better to have job creation. If you kill a customer or two in the process, well, as you say… Freedom isn’t free.

      • JMAshby

        I laughed.

      • D_C_Wilson

        Killing customers is bad for business, so any smart businessman would avoid doing it. Well, except for tobacco executives since their entire business model is based on a product that, when used as intended, kills your customers.

        But Liberty!

  • gescove

    Oddly, inspectors did not find any strands of the Donald’s hair in the salad. I guess that costs extra.

    • incredulous72

      I believe I speak for everyone when I say;

      EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

      • KanaW

        You most certainly do!
        :D

  • muselet

    A hotel marketing manager told KTNV that adjustments were made immediately, and delivering an exceptional experience to guests is a top priority.

    Food poisoning is an exceptional experience (“exceptional” doesn’t necessarily mean something is good, just atypical).

    And is it just me or is it falling-down funny (I’m using that word a lot today) that AP has a specific “Donald Trump” tag for its stories?

      When someone spends as much time media whoring as “The Donald” does, it’s probably just a huge time-saver for the AP.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    I’m just speculating here. But isn’t this a sign that even rich people are starting to stay away from anything associated with Donald Trump?