Fiscal Solutions

Artist – Dave Granlund

In other news, Senator John McCranky is now vowing to obstruct any nominee for Secretary of State, not just Susan Rice. Why won’t John McBitter just go away?

Does anyone else find it funny that the GOP’s solution for avoiding the “fiscal cliff” is to impose even more austerity? They’re essentially looking for a bigger cliff to jump off of. Their rhetoric has softened but their core positions haven’t changed at all. They want more cuts to social programs and they only approve of new revenue if it’s part of “revenue neutral” package that includes off-setting tax cuts.

It’s entirely possible the only “deal” Republicans will agree to could be worse than sequestration.

    I’m not sure how you derive “new revenue” if a “deal” is “revenue neutral”, except within the Borg Collective of the paracosm.

      Exactly, but will we hear the MSM point out this incredibly stupid flaw in their logic? No

    Since the sequestration is all set up to come into place automatically, that doesn’t give the Republicans much leverage.

      True, the Pres and Dems have the upper hand for now.