General Keane Debunks Ridiculous Benghazi Conspiracy

First of all, Bolling doesn’t know what the hell he’s talking about. Two of the four Americans, Doherty and Woods, were killed by mortar fire at the CIA Annex after the rest of the consulate staff had been evacuated by the CIA team.

Second, and once again, Bolling is under the false impression that American soldiers can just beam in Star Trek style to any situation. They can’t.

Between Keane and Geraldo, it’s almost as if Fox News guest bookers are deliberately trying to embarrass Bolling. Good job to them!

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Libya and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • pgeorge

    I love Bolling’s mouth moving in and out like a fish deprived of oxygen when he doesn’t get the answer he wants.

  • muselet

    Eric Bolling is what results from mixing two parts political partisanship, one part ignorance and three parts masochism.
    [WARNING: THE MATERIAL RESULTING FROM THIS REACTION IS HIGHLY TOXIC! DO NOT DISPOSE OF AS ORDINARY WASTE! FOLLOW HAZARDOUS-WASTE DISPOSAL PROTOCOLS!]

    Bolling’s buffoonery is unparalleled.

  • Brutlyhonest

    First of all, Bolling doesn’t know what the hell he’s talking about.

    Same goes for most of his viewers; including the vast majority of military viewers. That is the key to the success of the fox propaganda machine

    It may surprise many to know that most military people don’t really know much about how things work outside their little sphere. And that’s actually ok for many reasons, but a real liability when people start asking them questions they have no actual qualification to answer.

    The more senior you get, the more you have to understand how your piece fits into the puzzle. Even more senior guys who haven’t done staff or joint duty don’t always have a clue how the rest of their service works, much less how other services & national agencies work.

    I’m kind of surprised Keane didn’t toe the line as he IS a verified wingnut. There’s simply no “there” there, but they just keep hammering their BS message expecting it to (knowing it will?) eventually be carried by the corporate media as Obama’s Waterloo.

      Brutlyhonest, I second you…the lower the rank the less they want them to think…they only want and need obedience with grunts. and I hear some of the dumbest bravado from former soldiers.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    This is Eric Bolling trying to find that Benghazi link to Obama:

  • D_C_Wilson

    If Fox just wants people to give them the answers they want, they should stop booking honest people on the show.