Leading the Charge

Artist – Bob Englehart

In other news, Google announced plans today to invest $75 million in a 50MW wind farm in Rippey, Iowa, bringing the company’s total investment in renewable energy to more than $990 million.

The state of Massachusetts also announced that it will offer in-state college tuition to so-called “DREAMers” that qualify for President Obama’s deferred action program.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Open Thread and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • i_am_allwrite

    As bad as this is, go read David Brooks’ masturbatory column–it’s pathetic in its unspoken acknowledgement that the bright young conservative voices (with SUPER ethnic names)–will never…
    Well, just that they will never. His last line may as well be “and I want a pony.”

  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    I am getting sick and tired of these GOP manufactured controversies from petulant political pricks. And why do conspiracy wingnuts get this much airtime?
    Republicans don’t care about governing and they don’t care about reality. Period!
    But the real problem is a MSM that willingly plays along with the “both sides” meme whilst ignoring the fact that the rightwing has gone completely off-the-rails.
    This has to be, at the very least, the fifth or sixth time I’ve heard the ‘worse than watergate’ conspiracy bullshit from republicans since President Obama was elected.
    Mainstream media should know that every time they cover whackjobs selling the latest contrived GOP conspiracy on birth certificates or Obama’s watergate or the both-sides-do-it horseshit, they are losing credibility.

      Mainstream media should know that every time they cover whackjobs selling the latest contrived GOP conspiracy on birth certificates or Obama’s watergate or the both-sides-do-it horseshit, they are losing credibility.

      Not with the moneyed interests, they’re not. They’re maintaining both credibility [that they will toe the corporate line] and access [which allows them to have their narcissistic, vacuous faces on the teevees]. And that’s all they care about.