Morning Awesome

President Bartlet and the Butterball Hotline

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Morning Awesome and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • swift_4

    I’ve now seen two clips from The West Wing, and they were both great. I have to watch that show.

    • i_a_c

      You must. It’s delightful.

  • agrazingmoose

    Happy Thanksgiving, Bob and friends.

    This clip completes the Thanksgiving Trifecta, with “Alice’s Restaurant” and the infamous WKRP Turkey Drop “As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.”

  • http://twitter.com/kraftytess Tessa

    That was great, I have 2 West Wing dvd’s that I haven’t had time to watch – think I will do a WW marathon later today! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!