Pat Robertson Asks Female Co-Host About Porn

Here’s a priceless and awkward exchange between Pat Robertson and his co-host about 50 Shades of Grey.

What is “pornogrity?”

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Religion and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Ipecac

    Yeah, like that creep doesn’t know.

  • zirgar

    porn·og·ri·ty/pôrˈnägritē/

    Noun:

    1.The quality of being honest about one’s love of displayed sexual acts and having strong voyeuristic principles; sexual consistency.
    2.The state of being whole and undivided in one’s love of watching naughty bits engorged, inflamed in passion: “sinful integrity”.

      3. The act of eating grits while watching porn

      • KanaW

        4. The act of watching porn on the beach. ;)

        • i_am_allwrite

          If someone has pornogrity, you can take them at their word when the say they don’t have any STDs without asking to see their latest test results.

  • Draxiar

    Yes Pat, the human race- and that includes women- likes sex. My apologies that this is a revelation to you but welcome to 2012.

  • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=807260290 Zach von Behren

    Gritty porn? Like gritty cops shows? No thanks!

  • muselet

    As I said over at Chez’s place:

    *jaw hits desk*
    *uncontrollable laughter*

    So, did God tell Pat that Obama would remain president from awhile ago? Or did that slip Pat’s mind?

  • bphoon

    I wonder if Pat was sporting wood while asking her these voyeuristic questions?