Photo of the Day

We’re a few days beyond Halloween now, but this is too good not to share.

(Photo via Jezebel)

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • gescove

    Thanks! Who could look at that and not feel better about the future?

  • Chachizel

    What a great pic. The inspiration that this president gives to minority children, or better yet, all children, is one of the many reasons why he should be reelected. Love it.

  • roxsteady

    OMG! Ashby! As a former little black girl who is all grown up, this picture just brought tears to my eyes! I instantly knew what it was and how important it is. On behalf of ALL black children, I want to thank you for posting this. I think it’s important for all children because they will all instantly recognize who these children are dressed as!

    BRAVO ASH!

  • agrazingmoose

    I always felt that suiting my kids up for Halloween was one of the most stressful parts of my job as a parent.

    Whatever family members created these outfits are pure geniuses. That took a lot of work.

    I am awed and humbled.

    And the kids are darling.

    They are beautiful! What an awesome and inspiring image.

    [this brought tears to my eyes]

    • mrbrink

      Full disclosure, I’m always fighting off tears seeing the faces of America– women of all ages and race, children, minorities, and even old white men, who turn out and show up to support this president.

      I always say, that’s the America I know and love.

        I am the same way. I cry at movies, and images such as this one make me cry too. :)

        I see it as a good thing.

        • mrbrink

          Yeah, I don’t cry at movies. Toy Story 3 almost got me, though.

    I love this! Who thinks of stuff like that. Thanks Ashby…

    Forgot to post this when I posted my comment. via The Obama Diary

  • rikyrah

    thank you for this.

    it means a great deal.

  • martindosh