Photo of the Day

Facing tough competition from Big Bird waiting in line to vote, Sandra Fluke’s dog is my favorite photo today.

How can you say no to that face?

If you still haven’t voted, go to barackobama.com to find out where you can.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • JWheels

    Reliable sources are telling me that dog is a slut, it had the nerve to ask it’s owner (a taxpayer!) to pay for its birth control. Gasp!

  • Victor_the_Crab

    No doubt Rush Limbaugh would want to body slam that dog into a big, bloody puddle, just because he can.

    • D_C_Wilson

      While calling it a slut.