Photo of the Day

The hands down winner. President Obama with Olympic gymnast McKayla Maroney, who is not impressed.

Yes, in case you were wondering, President Obama is obviously fluent in internet memes.

(photo via White House photographer Pete Souza)

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    Coolest. United. States. President… EVAH!

  • muselet

    “Gawdamn, Martha! What in hell and tarnation is this supposed to be? Is it some kind of gang thing? It’s gotta be a gang thing if Obummer’s doing it, but why’s a white girl doing it? Fetch me the 30.06, Martha. The world’s going down the tubes and I ain’t giving up my flat-screen to no dusky horde without a fight!” [/wingnut]

      You forgot to say it’s un-Presidential!

      • http://twitter.com/kerryreid Kerry Reid

        Totally! Everyone knows that Real Presidents greet women of all ages with unwanted shoulder rubs. And wipe their glasses off on the woman’s sweater when she’s not looking.

    • JackDaniel07

      dusky horde…
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

      Dusky hordes /snorts

  • muselet

    Seriously, though, that is a great picture. You almost get the feeling he has an internet-savvy daughter or two, don’t you?

    –alopecia

  • i_a_c

    This is a contender for Best Photo Ever.