Photo of the Day

I can’t stop laughing.

It only took two weeks for Mitt Romney to go from being a few percentage points away from the presidency to looking like a ragged Al Bundy character who seemingly no longer combs his hair.

(via Gawker)

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • zirgar

    He looks like he just dumped the body in a gully by the railroad tracks…

  • gescove

    Cripes! It’s late morning, he just rolled out of bed wearing the clothes he slept in, and the hangover he has feels just like DEATH.

  • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1370094382 Max Ulichney

    He looks like the drunk Mitt Romney who called into Stern the day after the election.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpYyVIMQA9U

    Have a great summer!

    I’m actually surprised that he pumps his own gas.

    • BeansHarpoon

      I would have guessed he kept a little person in the trunk to pump it for him.

      • http://pulse.yahoo.com/_GGWEZWT56RFM7EOA4CZPRDKINU Swift

        That’s just ridiculous. Mitt Romney is not a monster. He keeps the little person in a crate on the roof, so he can get fresh air.

  • Nefercat

    Heh. Not what you’d thought you’d be doing right now a couple of weeks ago, is it?

    Sweet jeezus…

    That’s the face of a man who has just realized that the foreigner in the White House doesn’t have to pump his own gas. Vayo Con Dios Willard…

  • Brutlyhonest

    Holy crap, he IS a regular schmo!

    • JackDaniel07

      good thing this came out after the election, “independents” everywhere would be swayed

  • D_C_Wilson

    He looks like Bruce Campbell on his way to the shooting of Evil Dead IV.

    • Brutlyhonest

      Iknowright? I actually thought it was Bruce Campbell before I read the text.

  • Ned F

    Is that a nut scratch too?

      That does look like he is playing a little pocket pool.

      • JackDaniel07

        get your minds outta the gutter, he is obviously just fiddling with a stack of 30 staffer’s debit cards, milking the last few nickels out of each one

      • Victor_the_Crab

        That’s the first thing that sprang to my mind.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    He looks like a guy who was so one hundred percent certain he’d win the presidency, only to be in a complete and continuing state of shock and confusion that he wasn’t anywhere’s close to that happening.

    Oh wait, he IS that guy! LOL!

  • GOVCHRIS1988

    Something is telling me he’s hoping this is like Trading Places, where its just a bad bet that he isn’t in the White House now.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsIQj8gZeo0

  • AJ Slemmer

    Looks like a pissy Bruce Campbell.

  • mrbrink

    He looks like his whole life needs to be ironed.

  • http://pulse.yahoo.com/_GGWEZWT56RFM7EOA4CZPRDKINU Swift

    Hey, Bruce Campbell lost some weight.