Quote of the Day

“I think that all of this stuff that has transpired over the last two years is in search of a solution to a problem, voting fraud, that doesn’t really exist when you look deeply at the question. It’s part of the mythology now in the Republican Party that there’s widespread voter fraud across the country.” Former McCain strategist Steve Schmidt

The big rhetorical question, though, is why? Clearly they’re trying to keep Democrats from voting and they have to be held accountable.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Election 2012 and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Ned F

    Why? Because when a Democrat wins, they couldn’t possibly have won an election any other way, there has to be wide spread voter fraud.
    But if Romney wins, we should all come together and get behind the newly, rightfully elected President, ’cause that’s what we do as Americans.

  • Draxiar

    It’s probably all just a set up to justify why their candidate loses.

    “Well the polls are all leaning to Romney so since he didn’t win there must be voter fraud! Those dity cheating Democrats!”

    Do something bogus and unscrupulous and then blame it on your opposition…it’s the Republican way.

  • collinsdc

    If Romney “internals” were genuine, they would’ve pounced on VP Biden’s victory predictions yesterday, especially in “Bitterville”

  • collinsdc

    Romney campaign: “It doesn’t matter how many offices you have, staff you hire, or your ground game plans”

  • collinsdc

    Romney: “He (Obama) thinks accomplishments are change.”

  • collinsdc

    GOP strategist Matthew Dowd yesterday on “This Week”: “you feel a losing campaign, these three things happen”:
    “The first thing happens is, don’t believe — the public polls are wrong. That’s the first sign of a campaign that’s about to lose. The second thing, we’re going to change the nature of the electorate, and you’re not seeing it reflected in the polls. And the third thing is, the only poll that counts is Election Day. When you hear those things, you know you’re about to lose.”