Romney Fever! Catch It!

Perhaps the last Romney Fever quote comes to us from a Romney supporter after attending a rally/speech by the Republican nominee in Pennsylvania.

“I feel like I’ve been let out of jail.”

Can you feel the excitement — the electricity? Oh wait, that’s frostbite.

In fairness, Secret Service wouldn’t let anyone leave the event while Romney was speaking.

  • http://www.facebook.com/samella.williams Samella Williams

    Pass it on: November Surprise – Obama Sanctions Force Shutdown of Iranian Nuclear Program http://p.ost.im/p/dBPTF3 via @AddInfoOrg

      Kind of a thin piece with no links to indicate this has happened.

      I also checked to see if the NYTIMES had anything, and came up with zero.

      Google “Iran nuclear” (without the quotes), and you’ll see that there is nothing of the kind, at least on the first page.

  • rob black

    November surprise deux:

    “MITT ROMNEY PAID NO TAXES FOR (MORE THAN) TEN YEARS!!!!!”

    http://crooksandliars.com/nicole-belle/harry-reid-was-right-about-romneys-ta

    Not really a surprise…but lets see if it even makes the nightly news on the big three…..

  • bphoon

    “I feel like I’ve been let out of jail.”

    By God, that’s exactly how I’d feel if I had to stay at a Romney event for the whole thing.