Still Undecided

Artist – RJ Matson

The first polls close in Indiana and Kentucky right now at 6 p.m. EST. The first swing state polls close at 7 p.m. in Virginia and Florida, however anyone who is still in line to vote at 7 cannot be turned away so we may not know the results for a while.

    Here’s hoping that the next election won’t put the undecideds as the new soccer moms.

  • kushiro -

    Nice of them to give people, what, an hour or so after work for voting. (Yeah, I know, they’re probably supposed to get time off or something to go to the poll, but please, really?)