Super Stupid

Why is NBC trying to help storm victims? Is this a political conspiracy? Are they trying to make the president look presidential? Where are the conservative performers? Why did Kanye West say George Bush doesn’t care about black people?

Eric Bolling and Steeve Doocy play concern troll.

I’ll tell you why there are no conservative performers — because not very many singers, songwriters, or superstars are conservative. And if holding the event helps storm victims, who freaking cares what political ideology the performers ascribe to?

Fox is not news.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Epic Fail and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • JMKirker

    I say this, full well knowing I might get pilloried below, and it has to do with the timing and something Bolling mentioned, but for entirely different reasons. The timing is sudden, certainly. However, this will give the victims something to look forward to, a potential break/respite from the incredible stress and tragedy they are dealing with. Additionally, it will further bring this to the attention of the national populace, thus, hopefully, spurring action, support, and donations to aid the victims and survivors. So, I guess, really, it has nothing to do with the angle of Bolling’s statements and simply the content. These people need assistance on so many different levels, and this can be one way of providing that help on multiple levels.

    • Ellen Kuhlmann

      I agree it will bring more attention. I have already heard a few acquaintances watching it say they didn’t have any idea of the scope of the disaster until this show.

  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    These fox hacks should be taken off the air in the interest of America’s I.Q. level.

      These fox hacks should be taken off the air in the interest of America’s I.Q. level. common decency.

      [Fixed] ;)

  • gescove

    Hmmm… such a thought provoking and serious discussion: Is it a Hurricane Benefit or a Concert for Obama? Are these freaking hacks kidding?

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Fox is not news.

    DUUUH!!!

  • incredulous72

    There are no words for the level of asshatery that I just watched in that clip.

    It would be laughable if I didn’t know there were individuals eating up every word they spewed as the gospel.

    It would also be laughable if this wasn’t such a tragedy.

  • Ellen Kuhlmann

    Now is the time, while its still in the news. Think they asked performers w ties to New Jersey/New York, and some people called them. No one said no, although some couldn’t get there for one reason or another. Heaven forbid that a network with a prominent NY location try to do anything to help the storm victims, must be a liberal plot! After all, Benghazi!

  • muselet

    Dear Eric Bolling:

    Tonight’s concert is to raise money for disaster relief in the wake of Sandy. Whether or not the people of New Jersey can see it is actually pretty much irrelevant. If they can watch, great, but that’s not really the point.

    Why the timing? Because the devastation caused by the storm is on everyone’s TV screen, and therefore on everyone’s mind.

    And how is a benefit concert going to make Barack Obama look more presidential?

    I eagerly await your answers.

    Yours &c.,
    Reality

    * * * * *

    Dear Steve Doocy:

    Where are the conservative performers? Apart from Meat Loaf, who’s touring with the Mitt Romney campaign, I’d guess they’re playing the Holiday Inn down by the airport in Oklahoma City.

    And what does what Kanye West said seven years ago have to do with the benefit concert being held tonight?

    I eagerly await your answers.

    Yours &c.,
    Reality

    * * * * *

    Dear Roger Ailes:

    I hope your dog bites you.

    Yours &c.,
    Reality

      OMG, alo, you so freaking rock! I’ll be loling until I fall asleep. :)

    The nerve of these fucking ASSHATS!

    To paraphrase, have they no fucking decency????

    Adding…..why should Con performers be involved? The right wing doesn’t care about anyone else. Too damn busy lining their own pockets!!

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Rich-Morgan/100000299284844 Rich Morgan

    1. Faux News criticising NBC for “being political”. ‘Scuse me while I vomit.
    2. No conservative performers b/c Ted Nugent has threatened to SHOOT POTUS, for Chrissake.
    3. How much more of this total bullshit does Faux have to broadcast before God sends a column of fire to effin destroy them?

    • Brutlyhonest

      re 3: It proves there is not a god; Just like how televangelists fleece millions “in his name”.

  • rob black

    I don’t actually see these cretins except for clips on here ..and the Daily Show, and Colbert,..and occasionally SNL ….so it is really gob smacking every time.
    Is this their morning Today show equivalent?..Their Good Morning America?
    While Matt, and George…and Savanah and whoever..are horking recipes for stuffing, these three are sitting on this couch, babbling this tin foil hat bullshit day after day….and there are actual people watching…and believing it?
    They look and sound like Kim Il Sung, hijacked a plane with a Kiwanis club tour, built them a set, and made them read some manufactured boilerplate propaganda script….except they look like they believe it!
    Welcome to Costco…I love you

    • Brutlyhonest

      Crazy how it looks like propaganda to objective viewers ….

  • Not Sayin

    Disqus is not my friend today.

  • Not Sayin

    If I was the gal in the dress, I’d have already stabbed them both in the neck with my ballpoint pen.

    • Art__VanDalay

      She’s no better.

    Let’s see…I can go see Springsteen (and I’d be willing to suffer through Billy Joel and Bon Jovi for that), or I can go see Meatloaf open for Ted Nugent.

    I know. If the GOP wants to have a concert, they should set one up featuring all the artists who have told them to stop using their music. THAT would be a show.

  • Chachizel

    Wow…SuperStupid is an understatement. I feel like I lost at least 20 IQ points just watching it

    Note to the fox crew: Not everything we do on the left is designed for political effect. I understand that everything you do on fox IS designed for maximum political effect for the far right, but you really need to get past your projection reflex. We do not do things for the same reasons you do, some of us actually care about our fellow Americans and the country as a whole. We don’t reserve our concern for only those who can enrich us personally or politically.
    Then again I suppose this is your usual war on straw-men, create fake liberals who believe fake liberal ideas (that tend to look like actual conservative habits) and then tear them down for having those fake ideas.