The Shortest Interview You’ll See Today

Fox News decided to interview Tom Ricks of Foreign Policy on the topic of Benghazi today and it didn’t turn out the way they were expecting.

Oh, you’re going to challenge our bullshit? Thanks for your time. Good day sir.

Print Friendly
This entry was posted in Epic Fail and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • notoriousbob

    that. was. AWESOME!!!

  • http://twitter.com/roman203 Curtis Clay III

    That was Awesome!!!

  • http://www.facebook.com/tman.isdaman Tman Isdaman

    So. MUCH. AWESOMENESS!!!!!!

    oh.my.god.

    That was unbelievably fucking GREAT!

    Wow.

  • JWheels

    Oh man, I’m so glad he got those words out on the air! Awesome…

    I love Tom Ricks! I have no idea who he is…but he is my hero for the day!

  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    HILARIOUS! Thanks Ashby, that did my heart good.
    I know somebody who will never, ever be asked to appear on GOPTV again. ;-)

  • BuffaloBuckeye

    Wow. That was just ‘stick up your arse FOXNews’ great.

  • Lazarus Durden

    Love Tom Ricks. This was basically his response to Fox News:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-ZfahRzz_w

  • zirgar

    Right-wing response stating Tom Ricks is part of a vast left-wing cover up of Benghazi in 3… 2… 1…

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Chez’s headline about the story in his blog is best said:

    “The First Rule of Fox News Is, You Do Not Talk About Fox News”

    http://www.deusexmalcontent.com/2012/11/the-first-rule-of-fox-news-is-you-do.html

  • agrazingmoose

    I think that I will put his book on my wish list for Christmas.

    Well done, sir.

  • http://twitter.com/dignthestruggle Doug Jones

    It’s easy to imagine the Fox News producer yelling in the anchor’s ear: “End it! End it!”

    As Marge Gunderson said in “Fargo”, “He’s fleeing the interview!”

  • D_C_Wilson

    They couldn’t have gotten him off the stage faster without one of those big hooks from the days of vaudeville.

    You can almost hear Roger Ailes screaming into that poor anchor’s earpiece, “Shit! cut to the cyber Monday segment. Damnit! What’s the point of having experts on if they won’t give us dirt on Obama!”